CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment
The Northeast Terrorism Task Force has change vendors for our notification system. We have switched to CODE RED. This will allow you to receive texts, emails and phone calls concerning weather related info, road closures, issue warnings for power outages, county information to name a few of the messages you may receive.
When signing up, please make to create a manage account and opt-in to Community Alerts.
Instructions to opting into the group can be found below:
- Click the CodeRED – Get it now… Icon on the left panel
- Fill out the Community Notification Enrollment page and click verify information
- When asked Would you like to create a managed account, click Yes then the Continue button
- Create a username, password and click Continue
- Verify all contact information is correct
- Scroll down until you see the section titled “Additional Notifications”
- Check the box for Community Alerts
- Click Verify Information