Welcome to the Official Website for Carbon County, PA
The Carbon County Commissioners have provided funding and approval for this site as a public service to the residents of Carbon County as well as a gateway for the rest of the world to learn more about Carbon County. The site is maintained through the Carbon County Information Technology group. It is our hope that this site will provide another method for obtaining information about Carbon County government.
Each of the Offices has provided a short description of their duties and responsibilities. There are telephone numbers to contact the Offices, e-mail addresses where applicable, hours of operation, fees, deadlines and dates.
As with any internet site, carboncounty.com is a work in progress. There will be periodic changes, additions, and deletions. This site will provide a starting point for answers to questions that many residents of the county have, from "How do I calculate my real estate taxes?" to "How much does it cost to rent a campsite at Mauch Chunk Lake Park?". Carbon County hopes you will bookmark this site and visit it often. The site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Carbon County Animal Response Team Benefit Ride & Scavenger Hunt
- CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment
- Election Day for Pennsylvania General November 8, 2016
- House Watch Program
- Carbon County Budget 2016
- Delinquent Real Estate Taxes Online Payment
- Medicare "Extra Help" Program
- Employment Application Online
- 2016 Primary Election Results - Official
- 2015 County General Election Results - Official
- 2015 County Primary Election Results - Official
- 2014 General Election Results - Official
- 2014 General Primary Election Results - Official
- Homestead Notice Information
- Carbon County Hazard Mitigation Plan [DRAFT]
- Carbon County Comprehensive & Greenway Plan
Right to Know Act
Carbon County is enthusiastically committed to Pennsylvania's Right to Know Act.
To submit an Open Records request, please download a copy of the Right To Know request form (PDF document). After completing the form, you may either:
All Open Records requests should be submitted to: Ms. Marianne P. Butrie, Open Records Officer.